Sep 24, 2015
Sept. 22, 2015
The final round of the Tennessee Wesleyan Fall Golf Invitational was played on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at the Spring brook Country Club in Niota, TN. Columbia was in 4th place after a first round score of 338, which tied the school record set this past spring.
The Koalas shot a 346 to go along with the 338 for a two day total of 684. This dropped Columbia to 5th overall in the tournament. Here are the final results for the team part of the tournament.
1. St Andrews University - 334-317=651
2. Union College - 323-338=661
3. Tennessee Wesleyan - 334-336=670
4. Northwestern Ohio University - 348-325=673
5. Columbia College - 338-346=684
6. Truett McConnell - 347-340=687
7. Point University - 355-344=689
8. Wallace State CC - 353-342=695
9. Bryan College - 367-345=712
10. Reinhardt University - 359-361=720
11. Montreat College - 398-402=798
Individual Scores for Columbia:
Amber Ratza, Sr. from San Diego, CA. - 82-86=168, tied for 18th
Laura Maurer, Jr. from Greenville, S.C. - 83-89=172, tied for 26th
Alivia Seely, Sr. from Excelsior Springs, MO - 86-86=172, tied for 26th
Ashley D. Rogers, Jr. from Easley, S.C. - 87-87=174, tied for 31st
Ashley K. Rogers, First Year from Lake View, S.C. - 99-87=186, tied for 43rd
Haley Wise, First Year from Jesup, GA - 92-94=186, tied for 43rd.
The Koalas next tournament will be on September 27-29, 2015 at the USC-Beaufort Fall Invitational. The tournament will be played at the Hampton Hall Plantation Golf Course in Bluffton, SC. Go Koalas!